Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sweet nothings of Life.

1. Winning the La’Fest in my 12th Class. It was an OVER THE MOON FEELING. Nothing better than that to remember my school life. Reaching School back at 8 to 9 in the night and having the trophy in hand and assembling in our school Basketball Court with a chair in the middle and the trophy in that and all of us guys dancing around that chair.

2. Getting an Admission into a Government College which means that I save a lot of money for my parents

3. First year seems to be a year when you slowly start getting into the groove of College life and behave like a goodie goodie guy. But Me. Playing when the teacher is taking a class. And cutting the class behind sir’s back. (Thanks to our Sir who taught us electrical Engg. Learnt to do this!!).

4. Gifting attendance to our dear friends By the Phenomena called Proxies: D. Itz real fun to call other people’s numbers and get a treat from them for doing so. Really enjoyed doing that.

5. The Study tours and industrial visits in the college. (One never visits an industry!). The awesome time I had with my friends during such tours is something unforgettable. I really miss those tours and make me think. Won’t something like that happen again? The various photos that we clicked during our tours. Seeing that again Makes Me Damn Nostalgic!

6. The Birthday and Other treats we had, the sweet moments that we spend with our loved ones never seem to return back. And the food there. (Yummy!!)

7. Phone conversations have given me more happiness than anything else. The endless phone conversations with no disturbances. (How I would love the Telephones department to provide me with a Phone that has an Outgoing calls free Facility!)

8. Traveling around in Don’s Car makes me very happy.Itz the speed at which he drives and the control that he has which thrills me. I love seeing sights when I am out on the road. So I prefer being the pillion always.
9. Getting a Big Bear Hug from my best pal when I got my first placement. It was such a warm moment in my life. My friend being so happy that I got the job.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one!
aareya vilikkunne :D

megha said...

aaaaaha...fone wid outgoin freee...*droolin*
sweet nothings sound like awsom evrythings....grrrrrttt :)

Abinav said...

Nice name for the post "sweet nothngs" tats a gud one. Well written.Good post.really nice one.

Abhi said...

Well i had some good moments in life too. Definitely felt good to read this post. Sad to know that it's all coming to a sweet END too!

behave like a goodie goodie guy - wd call it more of a PANJARA kuttan.

The endless phone conversations with no disturbances- Aaaroda????

NEORADKRIS V1.0 said...

A very sweet post , keep it up

Mr. Commonsensical said...

Very sweet post buddy.... I'll blog something like this too, soon. Not immediately.. I don't want people to think I got the idea from you :D

You could have skipped the speed part about Don.. He ain't a fast driver, only an extremely controlled driver.. with sound judgment about his vehicle and oncoming vehicular paths !! :DD

Mr. Commonsensical said...

Like abhi says..
In college especially, had so many nice moments.. not nice, Beautiful.

Those days, that phase of life is coming to an end, seems so soon.

Why is it that we always take the 'sweet nothings' of life for granted and realize how much we took pleasure in it, when its too late...

I like it too, when Iam in the car, always :D
I simply never get bored of driving.

InfJunkie said...

"and all of us guys dancing around that chair"
And I missed thaaat?? I'm SO so so depressed!
"Playing when the teacher is taking a class. And cutting the class behind sir’s back."
Shiva shiva...ithinokkeyano collegil varunne?? *rolls her eyes*
"Gifting attendance to our dear friends By the Phenomena called Proxies"
May the Lord bless you for giving the Greatest Of All Gifts...your friends are Damn Lucky!!
"I love seeing sights when I am out on the road"
enthu sights chetta?? *smug*

Anonymous said...

hmm free outgoing...u'll never get..thaan kannu vachu ente undayirunna free outgoing um theernu...dushtan!!!

megha said...

'behave like a goodie goodie guy - wd call it more of a PANJARA kuttan'-quotin abhii...ROTFL...gollam gollam

nd, yes!! no victory is complete without the victory dance especially if itz around som trophy... the humma humma dance by ur skool tht yr. simply rockd!!!

abt the endless fone conversations without any disturbances.... heheh nadakkatte nadakkatte :D

nd no job placement is complete without a bear hug from a frnd.. alle '>:D<-ie hari'???

deeps said...

hey...nice post!
..... we just went for one trip from col so far...nd u are right watching those pictures makes me nostalgic......nd palying wen the teacher is taking class....hehe i luv doing dat...neways gud post:)

gasmutai said...

effervescence of nostalgia.
kewl post..

Anonymous said...

good one....
but feelin bad again thinkin that all the fun days r comin to an end :(....had this after readin abhi's blog too...

Anonymous said...

n the 10th one is wen u got me as frend na ?? add that too ...(jokin)hehe..gud one da !!...n these sweeet days r goin to b over soon na.. :(.. n abt the IV ..ini illithu pole sukhamariyunnoru kaalam....

Abhijith said...

Nice one hari anna !!!
Superb title .
behave like a goodie goodie guy - wd call it more of a PANJARA kuttan. - True True !!

Kurien Thomas said...

Great post man
fealt very good reading it.
great work man
keep it up

Unknown said...

hey the so called " goodie goodie guy"...

anyway i liked dat endless conversation..hehe..and this post best describes the transition of urzz..and its soo sad to think dat these sweet days r going to end:( ya..those treats r memorable always..anyway gr888 post man..keep up ur gud work..

Dhiraj-the wonder kid said...

Good one hari.. its really touching whenn u go bk to all the old moments in ur cllg life.. stil 6 months to go.. have the time of ur life and rock til the end..

Padmaja said...

it made me nostalgic.. memory revisited my college days.had gr8 fun reading it

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.