Sunday, March 16, 2008

Back Home..

This one is dedicated to my blog... :-)
Hey Blog.... I am really sorry for leaving you alone for the past 6 months.. The hectic training and the tight schedules at Mysore made me quit writing.. I realy dont know whether this is for the good or for bad but the truth is that I am posted back to my Home location ==> the God's Own Country.. Joined Trivandrum Infosys affectionately called Trinfy, on the 14th of March 2008. So... The best part of joining here is that i am re united with my blog, Parents.. and the friends that i left 4 months back.. And the saddest part being missing the new friends at the Mysore Training Centre.. The Multiplex there, The 2 movies every weekend, the hangout with friends, the roaming around the campus, The list goes on and on... Mysore was so goooood!! Lots about Mysore and the things about the training and the various interesting characters that i met there in the upcoming blogs...

Keep Reading..

3 comments:

megha said...

me first...me first :D

KP said...

welcome back;)

Abhi said...

Ninte okke time! Veetil ethiyittum ahankaaram theernilla alleda!