Sunday, June 8, 2008

Life's lessons..

Long time since I updated my blog. The thought of getting the photos @ Mysore Infosys so that I could write a detailed blog and the hectic deadlines at office kept me off from the writing. And here I am now trying to conjure up a post from nowhere. This post is highly inspired from KP’s blog, which made me do a self introspection, on what life has given me and what I have learnt from life.

  • Many people come into your life, cast their charm for the time they stay and leave u just like that, it’ll just be another one for them, but they fail to realize that they leave a void in the other person’s life which takes a hell of time filling up.
  • Never even drop a tear for someone, for whom you don’t mean anything. This one was highly inspired from a sms I got sometime back. “Never make someone a priority in your life when you are only an option in theirs.” This one struck me like a lightning. Isn’t it true readers?
  • Life teaches many of the best lessons in the harsh way, if at any stage of your life you feel that life is being harsh to you, try to see everywhere around, there might be something good in that situation. When god closes all the doors, just look around, there might be a window open.
  • Never let your disappointments and failures deter you. I know it is very easy telling this and very difficult in putting it to practice, but I guess that would be the best way to face them. Throw them away from your mind, keep your mind free and clean, and start with a fresh mind.

I guess I m getting a bit too philosophical and sentimental too. That is enough for now, rest in the next post. J Sorry if I bored you readers with my small pieces of lessons which has been taught in the harsh way. :P

9 comments:

KP said...

u r melcow:D..heehehe...good to hav you back:)..nice post..lifez like dat...:-??..:)

megha said...

first kp nw u.. whts this? senti marathon? :P
the priority n option sms.. i remembr tht one..u hd fwded it to me long time back.. ws a very striking n eye-opening one indeed.. n i ws stunned readin ur blog title coz i ws kinda plannin to blog on d same thing..so hi5 ther :) maybe we all are inspired by kp :o good post n not as senti as u claim it to be :P

Kurien Thomas said...

"I know it is very easy telling this and very difficult in putting it to practice, but I guess that would be the best way to face them. Throw them away from your mind, keep your mind free and clean, and start with a fresh mind."
You have always been a guide in my life on this aspect and truely treasure your words in that respect

Mr. Commonsensical said...

Everybody learns these lessons the hard way. If anyone ever has just read and understood and learnt, well, then good for him/her, but that person will never be able to empathize or identify with someone else who hasn't been so fortunate.

Somehow its always better to learn lessons like these the hard way so that you never make the same mistake twice. And its part of growing up! :)

Abhijith said...

Kollam good post !!! You've listed almost all the points that I had wanted to mark in my blog . Seems ini ath post cheytha copy adi aayi pokum .
Hope to see more posts in your blog soon .

LITTLE SOMEONE said...

tht s definitely something tht life teaches us. But when time comes, seldom do we listen to these principle.... goes with the heart :)

megha said...

aaha entra comment cheythittum mati varunnilla ;) ;) ;)

Priya Joyce said...

Good post it seems you have learned many valuable things frm life.

Anonymous said...

if people go away from ur lfe there must be reasons behind it all of which cannot be ur fault,or cannot be something that may be in eithers hands